As a leader in the Winnipeg property management industry, Sussex Realty is committed to developing and maintaining a long-term relationship with each of our clients a relationship based upon our continued efforts to improve the operation and value of the condominiums we manage.
- Intimate knowledge of the local market.
- Wide-range property management experience in all types of multi-family residential property, including high-rises, garden apartments, condominiums and heritage properties.
- Qualified staff that understand the needs of condominium corporations.
- Providing 24 hour emergency service; 365 days a year.
- Apprising Boards of legislative changes that may affect the property.
- Over-seeing the hiring of on-site staff, at salary/wage levels approved by the Board.
- Co-ordinating repairs and maintenance of the condominium.
- Maintaining cost-effectiveness in all purchasing, including the utilization of trades.
- Procuring the necessary quotations on any special work project the condominium board may contemplate.
- Establishing proper procedures and checks to ensure the safety and functionality of building envelopes.